YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
At CreditRegistry CreditConnection, we are committed to protecting your privacy, and have provided this policy to let you know what information is being collected on our Sites, how the information will be used and what choices you have regarding the collection and use of the information. Please take a moment to review this privacy notice and feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have on email@example.com.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
The primary reason we collect personal and credit information about you is to provide the products and services that you may be interested in and to give you access to use of the Site and services available on it. The types of information we collect, and the main purpose for which they are collected includes:
- Required registration information such as BVN, name, address, email address, phone number and date of birth, is utilized to establish your membership or one-time transaction record and to verify your identity. We require this verification in order to provide you with our services.
- Credit, financial and personal information we receive is utilized to provide you with the products and services we offer.
- Your billing information is required to process the payment for the products and services you order from us.
- Other information we collect, such as city of birth, mother's maiden name etc. is used to verify your identity in the event you forget your login information required for our online services. Email addresses and other contact detail are also collected to send you notifications, promotional offers and our latest news and information.
We will also collect certain information arising out of your use of our website or augment the data we collect with other information from other online or offline sources. We reserve the right to collect information about you and store it in connection with other online or offline information we may possess or obtain about you. Corrections or updates to your account information can be made through “Account settings”. If necessary, updates to your personal information such as your name, phone and email address can be made by contacting our customer care representatives for support at firstname.lastname@example.org. For your protection, our customer care representatives may request supporting documents before making any changes or updates to your personal information.
We do not share information with any non-affiliated third party except: (1) in select circumstances when a business partner refers you to us and you give us permission to share your information, with that business partner on your order form, or (2) as permitted or required by law, such as inquiries by law enforcement or to comply with any Law or Regulation applicable in Nigeria or in compliance with an order of a court of law. If you choose, we may disclose the information that we collect to our affiliated companies from time to time for marketing purposes and to enhance our products and services to better suit your needs. When identifying methods of improving our products and services or if we think a product may be of interest to you, we may arrange to extend select special offers of goods or services to you either directly or through affiliates.
In order to provide the services that you are interested in, we may disclose the information we collect to companies that perform services directly, such as the lenders, credit card processors, email communications management firms or call center providers. Third party service providers are contractually limited to using the information received from CreditRegistry CreditConnection solely for the purposes of providing you with the services you select.
YOU HAVE CHOICES
You have choices when it comes to learning about new offers or services you can use to help meet your goals for using our website. If you do not wish to receive offers of products or services from CreditRegistry CreditConnection, or its partners or affiliates, here are the methods in which you can opt out:
- New Order Opt-out Option: While placing an order for any service or accepting to be evaluated, you may select to opt out of receiving special offers and newsletters from us and our affiliated companies directly on your order form.
- Email Opt-out Options: Each marketing email we send includes instructions and an opt-out link. Alternatively, you may opt out by contacting our Customer Care Center at email@example.com. You may exercise this opt out choice at any time.
- Refusing Cookies: Subject to the section below pertaining to cookies and web beacons, you have the ability to prohibit being served an advertisement based on cookie technology. We utilize reputable third-party vendors to serve advertisements. If however, you are not comfortable with cookies, you can adjust the settings within your browser to further prohibit being served a cookie. Please see the browser's instructions to perform this task. Not all services will function correctly without this option enabled.
- Affiliate sharing Opt-out Options: While placing an order for any service or accepting to be evaluated, you may be given the option to opt-out or if not you will need to contact customer care to opt-out of receiving offers from our affiliated companies directly on your order form. Please note that suppressed contact information will not be used for any other purpose other than to ensure compliance with your opt-out request and any applicable laws regarding your choices when it comes to commercial email marketing.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
If you want to prevent a third-party advertising network from setting and/or reading cookies on your computer, you may wish to alter the cookie settings within your browser. Please review the instructions for your browser on how this is performed. Please see "You Have Choices " above for information on how to opt-out of sharing your Information.
OUR POLICY WITH REGARDS FORMER CUSTOMERS
Our policy regarding the collection and use of information about former customers is the same as that regarding the collection and use of information of existing customers (refer to the section titled “Information We Collect About You”).
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those of our employees who need to know that information in order to provide products to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect your nonpublic personal information.
CreditRegistry CreditConnection protects your information over the Internet by using standard Internet security technology to encrypt and protect information that travel from your browser to our secure web servers.
TRANSFERABILITY OF INFORMATION
We reserve the right to change this privacy notice at any time. You agree to obtain annual notices of, and changes to, this privacy notice electronically by visiting this website. Therefore, we encourage you to review this Site from time to time to review changes to our privacy notice.